anemone I.D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IIHOOKII

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just my hands on this anemone earlier today and just wondered what exactly it is, am I right in thinking its a torch anemone?

It has also moved itself closer to my mushroom's will this be ok?

THe pic is taken on my mobile so its a little dull in colour. The nem is a yellow colour with bright green tips.

1904200805127776.jpg

190420080530bbe5.jpg

Hi thanks, just been searching the net and was just about to ask that. What would you recommend doing with his mushrooms? (sorry this is my dads tank im asking about) Move the rock with the mushrooms to the other side of the tank? Once the nem is settled.

I'm not sure what a torch anemone is but I was gonna say it looks like a sebae. I had one very simular to that one. As for aggressiveness, I've never had aggression issue from my bubbletips or sebaes but, I'd be watchful. I would expect it to move around more til it finds a spot it's happy with. Good luck with it.

Yes if you can move the rock I would. The anenome might mess with the mushrooms.

Looks like a sebae to me also. And a healthy looking one at that. What color is the foot?

Hi thanks for that everyone, I was worried about it homing itself too close to the mushrooms above it, but it has decided to move to the back of the tank for some reason. Gutted!!! Hope it comes back to the front... soon...

What color is the foot?
it is a cream colour.

Back
Top Bottom