Anemone or rock flower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was told by the LFS that this is a Pacific Mar anemone but someone else said it was a wall flower I need an accurate ID so I can feed itImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389827862.989287.jpg

I was told by the LFS that this is a Pacific Mar anemone but someone else said it was a wall flower I need an accurate ID so I can feed itView attachment 216705

Well it most definetely is not a wall flower. It may be what is commonly referred to as a rock flower nem, although I don't think so. I would guess the LFS ID is the correct one. Regardless if it is a nem or even a long tenacled plate coral, you can feed it.

It's pretty bleached also. Small bits of food. How large was the piece of shrimp? Try something BB sized.

Ok thanks it wasn't that big I spilt it a single shrimp into about 5-6 even pieces

If it's not accepting the pieces of shrimp it doesn't want to be fed. No type of food is going to entice it. Just try again in a few days.

I finally got it to eat a few pieces of shrimp last night and then over night it moved and slid through a gap in the rocks and was facing the back where there's hardly any light

Back
Top Bottom