Anenome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You only need 2 of the 165 watt panels for your 90 and you will be able to keep whatever you want, anywhere you want. Yes, you can add one at a time if you like, though the tank will look lop-sided.
I think you have it backwards-glass lids off helps with evaporation. evaporation is your friend. You want good gas exchange...you do not want to try and stop evaporation.

Thanks. I did order one. And i liked it. Order the other and am biulding a canopy as we speak. The reason i asked about evap is it seems like im burning about 3 gallons a day. And i do not have an ato. I do my best to keep on top of things but if i miss a day or two do want to have to large of swings in salinity do to the evap.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well, there's your next crucial piece of aquarium hardware! A simple float switch with a jug and some tubing could get you by until you get something more advanced.

Canopy is built and two leds are hanging. What a difference. I can cleary see why the t5s would not have been enough. Almost instantly you could tell difference in the condy.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom