Another ID Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdnelson99

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here we go again. Finally got a picture of this guy. He looks a lot like the type of shelless snail we saw early on that everyone said was great to have. I suspect it is the same but just black. Good or bad?

Again, thank you all. You guys are a wealth of knowledge. :)

Thanks Mr. X. I always worry I am becoming a pain with all my questions yet people like you are always there to answer them. :) By the way, love your profile pic. One of the best lines in the movies....."His name was Abbey; Abeey Normal". :) Got to love Mel Brooks.

Missing Peter Boyle. He was perfect for the role of the Dad in Everybody Loves Raymond. :) "Nancy Boy". LOL

Nothing to add,,but love the clip and movie...
+1 on Peter Boyle ....
Forgot how pretty Terri Garr was too

Nothing to add,,but love the clip and movie...
+1 on Peter Boyle ....
Forgot how pretty Terri Garr was too

Can't disagree with you on that one. Worst part about aging is, all of your old heart throbs have aged too. LOL

(y)
Elizabeth Montgomery,,RIP:( was my 1st though

Yes, Bewitched and I Dream of Gennie were quite the sensation. But the kicker was Goldy Hawn in Laughin. :)

Hey Mr. X. I got a private message saying I had reported you. Fortuantely the forum dude figured out I did it by mistake. I didn't even know I could report someone. LOL I explained that I must have done it while figuring out how to use the I-Phone app. If I caused you any trouble I am sincerly sorry.

Back
Top Bottom