Any clues on what these are?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maya said:
Wonderful! The OP should be able to add some of those little critters to her tank then! I personally enjoy watching our shrimp more than some of our fish. (unless they are caught in our overflow... You'd think they'd figure that out after a while!) They are hilarious to watch with their swaying and their obsessive tendencies. Big personalities in little bodies! Lol

Cool thanks.... I'll get a pair then.... Don't want that stuff taking over my tank..
Thanks again

I would buy like 15 peppermint shrimp and let them have a buffet lol

We added 5 at one time. We are down to 3 (homicidal dottyback!) but they are fairly cheap and seem to do extremely well together.

I also have 2 peppermints and a coral banded shrimp. They don't fight or anything, but the CBS doesn't like them to get too close to him. My peppermints are anything but shy! They actually come to wherever I am, especially if I have my arm in the tank. They want to climb on me and clean my arm every time. I haven't had any aiptasia, but I'm glad to know they're up to getting rid of it if it shows up.

Back
Top Bottom