anyone ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kidkameleon3

Aquarium Advice Freak
Got the twins here at the lfs out of the show tank for the price of the rock. Anyway I saw another one on a rock that was extended like a zoo almost or a tube of some sort. about the size of a dime and the mouth the size of a zoo's

Your allowed disk space for uploads to the forum is almost full, you need to go into your user attatchment control panel and delete some pics, or become an alumni member to receive more space.

I disagree completely with reefrunner on this one. Kid obviously glued a few pieces of a green koosh ball onto an otherwise attractive piece of rock in an effort to dupe the good people of this forum. For shame kid, for shame. :D

Kid obviously glued a few pieces of a green koosh ball onto an otherwise attractive piece of rock in an effort to dupe the good people of this forum. For shame kid, for shame.

evillol.gif
evillol.gif
evillol.gif

lmao , good stuff. I was reading like..... Everythign I get that I like you guys tell me is bad. I get a curly cue now this

One of you should do that though it would be funny funny

Back
Top Bottom