anyone know this one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kidkameleon3

Aquarium Advice Freak
It is the size of a 1/10 match head. My guess is either young snail or well ok that is my only geuss anyone know?

so what is the deal with them? are the the pink and black striped fuzzy guys ?My watchman loves to eat the fuzzy guys

Those Red Things on the glass of your tank are flatworms, they are a nusance in the aquarium. They reproduce Asexually (think thats the right term) and very rapidly. Not only are they ugly to look at, in large numbers they will smother your sand, LR and corals if they go unchecked. I would suggest getting yourself some Slaifert Flatworm Exit. Just follow the directions in the box, and make sure you have plenty of water ready for a water change, and plenty of carbon.

they are not to that point (yet) the fish seem to eat them and I assume the anenome's also. I dont use carbon either , you think I should?

Keep an eye on them and dont underestimate the amount that are hiding in your tank, between and under rocks, and in crevaces. Although they look totaly harmles, their bodies give of a toxic chemical when they die that can polute your tank killing your fish and corals.
I dont use carbon either , you think I should?
I think that running carbon is a good thing in general. It will help keep your water crystal clear and get rid of that yellow tint, as well as pull any of the toxins out of the tank.

Back
Top Bottom