Baby Toadstool Leather Coral?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dannyb

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey people.

I had quite a big toadstool leather coral not to long ago, But i got rid of it because it was getting to big. Now i've found, What looks to be another toadstool leather coral under, Where the old one was. Its a straight white colour, And looks to have them little things that pop out of it. It was at the bottom of the tank in the shade, But i moved it to the top so it can grow abit quicker.

My question is, Is it another one? And if it is, How did it spread?

Sorry for the bad picture, But the white thing is it.
img_1045099_0_7c6a8e033393fdd79bf74ae4ecdf4712.jpg

Yep its a toadstool... :D
when removed some small tissue can remain and generate a new one ...
They can also "pinch " a piece off and drop creating a new toadstool ... I have several that have dropped pieces and grew new ones (I now have 4 in my nano :D) Where was the other in relation to where the new one grew...
and how did you remove it ?
If you dont wish to keep it you may need to remove the rock and cut the rock to remove it tho that still does not guarentee that you wont have another pop up

Ahhhk, Thats good then. Because i did like my toadstool, But It was to big and taking up a fair bit of room, But this one will be good as it will grow from a baby.

The original one was connect to this bit of rock i THINK. Well it was under it, And when i have picked the mushroom up i must of left a bit there.

Back
Top Bottom