Can I get 2 IDs please on these?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Platinum

Aquarium Advice Regular
I think the big ones are some sort of button polyps but want to be sure, that other i dont even know if it is a coral or an anenome. please help ID.

The ones on the left are definately zoanthids. The right one is an anmeone but I am unsure of the species. The tentacles seem too dense for majano. Any chance of a pic showing the oral disc?

Cheers
Steve

LOL.. I asked and you must have read my mind. It looks much like a baby BTA

Cheers
Steve

Platinum said:
If i only know which part the oral disc was I would be mopre than happy to take a pic. lol
You already did in the second post. :wink: The oral disc is the topside of the anemone where the mouth is...

Cheers
Steve

Steve u said baby BTA, i was told it stand for bubble tip anenome, but i see no bubbly tips, i dont think its a bta, some said a ricorda, but i dont think its that either. Please help me Id im goin crazy

I agree it looks like a small rose bta, it does not have quite the right body shape for a majano as well as the density of tentacles.

I agree it looks like a small rose bta
I agree as well. If this was a hitchhiker that is for sure one awesome hitchhiker.. Usually the Rose BTA range form about 150.00 to 200.00 so if it was free that sweet deal..

If you dont want it I will take it lol

James

Back
Top Bottom