can someone id this fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aaronjohn20

Aquarium Advice Freak
Found this fish today! Who can correctly identify it? O btw, I know what it is

ForumRunner_20120509_165113.jpg

Very good. That musta been too easy lol. I've just never seen one before. Makes me wanna go from FW to SW

I want to get a male and female pair for my new setup but you need a well established tank to keep them so I'm holding off for now

oO BRIGHTY Oo said:
I want to get a male and female pair for my new setup but you need a well established tank to keep them so I'm holding off for now

Hey buddy you guys are lucky in kent cos i see many people in kent selling marine stock and equipment on aquarist classified but im stuck in manchester where hardly people selling anything on AC!!!

That isn't a normal green Mandarin tail. Normally the tail mimicks the body, blue/green with stripes, not red. I would research this further, could be a morph!

It does seem to have a large client base around here! I normally get my supplies from living reef aquatics in dartford, always keep their fish in tip top condition

oO BRIGHTY Oo said:
It does seem to have a large client base around here! I normally get my supplies from living reef aquatics in dartford, always keep their fish in tip top condition

Abyss in manchester is the biggest one with big price tag. Its for footballer to be honest cos they always get big fish and price them around 400-800quid! MCFC players roll there everyday!

Back
Top Bottom