Carpet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emelinda76

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can someone tell me if there's something wrong with my carpet? It's gotten smaller?

Diablito

Attachments

• image-3363649076.jpg
    image-3363649076.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 100
  • image-1930252993.jpg
    image-1930252993.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 92
mr_X said:
it might be getting ready to expel waste. any brown stuff coming out of the mouth?

No it's not... It expelled waste n the trang it ate like 1 week ago now ... It's eaten twice since then but I haven't seen waste

Diablito

water conditions ok ? hows the anemones mouth isit open all the time ? sometimes they "close up" before they give waste if you have lost a fish then maby you carpet ate it and is no busting for a gloryous number two haha

Fortunately , Water conditions are perfect...ca 500...mag 1250 everything else is zero. Kh is 11 n salinity is 1.024

Its mouth is not always open... When it shows "teeth" ;;) I know it's hungry... I never saw it get so small... That's why I was concerned...

Do u think if I move to corner where the rest of fish hardly visit it will b ok?with Good water flow n light

Considering to replace it... That's two like you said ;(

Diablito

i wouldn't move it. it will move on it's own if it needs to. don't replace it. if this anemone fails, you aren't providing it with what it needs, and another will surely follow suit. just sit tight and see what happens. it will probably be fine in a day or so.

mr_X said:
why did you mention putting it in a corner away from fish? did you notice fish bothering with it?

They are not bothering it . I dont think. but they hang around it. n nibbling on the rock it's on... I'm afraid they also will get trapped in it's tentacles from being so close

Diablito

Back
Top Bottom