Clownfish fry ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

squidward

Aquarium Advice Freak
This isnt a really good picture but its the two black shapes there . All youtube videos i have seen an clownfish fry look like what i have in my tank i just cant upload a video on here . My clowns have been a pair since befor i got them and i have had them for about a year or so

Attachments

• image-3304777747.jpg
    image-3304777747.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 149
Why dont you try siphoning them out to get a better look before they become fish food?

if they are fry get a torch and after lights out shine the torch and they will head for the light,then net them.i would be suprised if they are fry and have survived from other fish.Clownfish fry are around 3mm in length for the first week.

In the video i have you can really see what i think are fry i just cant post it here. I tried the whole shine light thing didnt work . Im going to try again tonite they are very tiny if id have to say they are a 8th of an inch .

In the video i have you can really see what i think are fry i just cant post it here. I tried the whole shine light thing didnt work . Im going to try again tonite they are very tiny if id have to say they are a 8th of an inch .

Are they slightly orange in colour?

i'm breeding clowns and the fry I leave in the tank dont last till morning.

David S said:
Are they slightly orange in colour?

i'm breeding clowns and the fry I leave in the tank dont last till morning.

I cant really get a close look but they look
White , they have been swimming under this rock for like 3 days now

Yea some guy at my lfs let me know that yesterday ( bummer) ! . O well my question now is do you think i can get a mandarin dragonet .? I know they are difficult to takecare of because of their eating habits.

Back
Top Bottom