Clowns finally in love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fireman26m

Aquarium Advice Freak
After many marraige counseling sessions my Sebae clowns are finally in love and SHARING the anemone! They are even starting to dance for each other. It's a wonderful sight to see them snuggled up next to each other in the anemone at lights out.

Now, I just need to start playing some Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross and Barry White next to the tank. :lol:

tell me more!!!! i would really like to know more about breading clown fish. i heard that they only lay eggs on smoth surfaces. any truth to that? and to get them to mate do you have to add any chemicals or do any thing special?

My mated pair of false percs finally spawned yesterday afternoon after 2 and a half years. They attached all their eggs to their ceramic tile, about 50 - 75 little eggs, possibly more, and it's so beautiful to watch how much care they put into making sure each individual egg gets the needed attention. I don't think i will do anything about the eggs though, since i don't really have any more more room in the apt. i guess when they hatch they'll be a really natural food source for the other fish in the aquarium. Sad i know :(, but at least my clowns finally got down to business...

Back
Top Bottom