Coral ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Belladauna

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm pretty sure what two of them are but I'm unsure if the one is a turbinaria. (pagoda coral) Regardless if I think I'm right about the other two, I'd appreciate any input. I'd rather know I'm wrong and care for these the way they should be than take care blindly.

Thank you for any help.

Daniel

Attachments

• image-3119845596.jpg
    image-3119845596.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 81
  • image-2362160821.jpg
    image-2362160821.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 80
  • image-1866538922.jpg
    image-1866538922.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 67
Yep, the first one is a pagoda cup. :) The other two are sps, acorporas. Not 100% sure on the names though.
sorry

I think youre right. ;-) It has the skeleton of a pocillipora so its likely. I'm not the best with sps id's lol

I think my second one is a stylophora, not an acro. Thanks for the confirmation on the first and making me look another direction for the third.

The guy at my LFS told me the third was a millepora (sorry if I spelled that wrong). But I'm looking at some online and I'm unsure. I think I'm gonna get a vortex wave maker in a few weeks but I wanted to see if I needed to take that financial plunge or not

Thank you two so much. Just want to be able to care correctly. The two I were unsure about were the pagoda and the Mille. So thank you. They are only a week old In the tank, so still acclimating.

Back
Top Bottom