Coral looking sprouts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
These little things are growing individual as well as in groups the pic showing is them in a group I can't figure out that they are it's not the best pic buuuut you can sort of see what I'm talking about

Attachments

• image-471433971.jpg
    image-471433971.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 167
yeah i can't see anything lol too blurry. the hardest part of this hobby for me, is identifying specific things in saltwater, because of my red/green colorblind

Yea, sorry you'll probably need a bit higher quality pic before anyone can id it. I'm not even colourblind and I can't tell. :p lol mars comment. :D

Yeah figured they're just like little sprouts that grow individually and in groups

Here's a picture I found on google this looks similar to mine

Attachments

• image-4073854016.jpg
    image-4073854016.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 116
Well that circled object is a sps chunk or frag. An acro to be exact. Maybe deep water variety, unknown. Your pic is blurry, so it could be the old skeleton from an sps. Don't see any tissue, but can't really see much.

I'll try to find my camera and take a better pic of it sorry I can't find a good pic

It could also just be some coraline algae. There are some that grow in tree like structures as well as the smoother encrusting types and very rough textured types (similar to a wood rasp is the best way I can think to describe it).

Harmless, filter feeders. You might see a little string coming out of the tubes, this is how they catch food.

They are those worms I was looking at them and they were these little white thig just sitting there

Back
Top Bottom