Crab id

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foskett96

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi I just saw a little whitish crab in a hole on a piece of live rock. From what I can see he has fairly legs and doesn't like it when I shine a flash light so he goes back in his hole. I'm not sure if he came on my new sebae anemone but I doubt it. I cannot get a photo because he stays in a hole please help.

I don't no where he is now as the hole that he was in when I last saw him the anemone has fully covered the hole with its tentacles. Also when I was lifting the anemone into the tank some of it tentacles stuck to my finger is that bad?

Is it ok to feed the green prawns from the grocery store that have been cut up into small pieces and de shelled.

Yep. So what can I feed it. And do I need to de shell thins like prawn.

I would remove the shells, but I'm not sure if you have to or not. You can feed it anything you feed to your fish.

Ok. In was thinking about getting a nice carpet, bta or Magnifica. Are all these fine with a sebae anemone.

Yes, they won't bother each other. Carpets grow to the size of a trash can lid, so you might want to factor that into your decision.

Ok. Also one Of my peppermint shrimp just shed. Do I do. Do I leave the shed in there or what.

Will it cause anything bad to happened such as affect water parameters.

Back
Top Bottom