feet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alrmc4

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok my pictures leave a lot to be desired but my green buttons are growing feet like things on the bottom is it trying to leave the rock or is it growing a baby one. can i lift it off the rock and glue it on another?? thanks for your help... lor

Looks like they are trying to spread. I would just leave them be, from the picture they look like green mushrooms to me rather than buttons.

Look like buttons to me. You can certainly cut one off and attatch it to another rock, but unless you realy have specific place you want them, you can just leave them alone and the will spread all on their own.

Sorry, I just thought they were mushrooms because of there umbrella type of look. Also the way the base kind of look melted reminded me of shrooms too. Of course I have never owned buttons. I learn something everyday on AA!!! Dang, I should have used that for the slogan contest. :mrgreen:

thank you for your help they do look like they are growing more-going to move the rock close to another rock and see if they will take over another one...lor

Back
Top Bottom