Fish I'd and requirements

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a type of trigger fish I know they get big and pretty much all triggers are aggressive

My Bad bro I thought it was a trigger always get confused between two from body shape

[Moderator edit] I only have snails and a peppermint shrimp would it be fine with corals? I don't want or have a nem what size tank will it need?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love these fish, it's a Toby puffer fish. Or a spider eye puffer. We saw them in Hawaii last summer while snorkeling. I wanted one for my tank but was bummed that they are not reef safe.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I Had one years ago, their amazing. Once mine figured out that I was the one feeding him, he would always go to the top of the tank and spit water at me. They have a lot of personalty.

Toby puffer and the snails would have to be rather small for it to eat them since the fish won't get to big. I have a GSP in my dt and it is fine with all my shrimp crabs clams and snails and he is 6 inches long. Just would have to watch him more than others.

I Had one years ago, their amazing. Once mine figured out that I was the one feeding him, he would always go to the top of the tank and spit water at me. They have a lot of personalty.

My GSP spits water to. His way of saying hi I guess :) and they like to be fed by hand ...

Back
Top Bottom