Flower on my monti?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I checked with a flashlight just now to see and the flowers are gone, tucked into their own little holes in the rock. I'll try to touch them tomorrow but they're soooo tiny.

I've never seen that before but it's pretty cool :) hopefully they're not a pest. That's a nice monti too

I've never seen that before but it's pretty cool :) hopefully they're not a pest. That's a nice monti too

Thanks! Yeah they never came back out today so I couldn't touch them. Very strange looking. There's a small hole where the biggest one was. Can't seem to see anything by the smaller two. I'll just keep an eye on them. I was thinking maybe some sort of feather duster but they are shaped different. Totally stumped on this one.

That's usually my first move if I don't know what some thing is too. :) I spent an hour looking around last night thinking maybe it was some type if star and couldn't find anything. Hope someone figures it out because I'm intrigued now

Yeah I looked up a bunch of stuff on google. Couldn't find anything. It was swaying in the current slightly so it must've had a foot or "stem" of some sort. I'll keep looking I guess!

I have a bunch of them so I know what they look like. I don't think it's the babies. I had two babies in a bag once when a bought the anemone and they didn't look like that. One of the small guys came back today but the other two are still MIA.

Back
Top Bottom