Hard offwhite flat round pegs???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jlsardina

Aquarium Advice Addict
PLease help... Am rearranging rock and found this... Want to know if it's safe to leave in or if I should take it out. Whatever it is was growing in the dark.

It is on a skeleton I am wondering how it reacts when you touch it or shake it. If it reacts then it is some type of wall coral maybe.

Lol. I've had this skeleton for 4 months. It was a bubble coral at one time before I got it

Anyone have an idea? I have this rock at the front of my tank just in case I need to take it out. But it looks kinda Funny there

Ok. I think I found it. Can anyone confirm that these are nassarius snail eggs?

Based on the pictures I got when I googled them, I would say no. While they look like them from the top, the eggs I see in the pictures are not tubular. (Man, I sound like a surfer dude. Totally Tubular Dude)

rdnelson99 said:
Based on the pictures I got when I googled them, I would say no. While they look like them from the top, the eggs I see in the pictures are not tubular. (Man, I sound like a surfer dude. Totally Tubular Dude)

Lol. I guess I just wait and see then

This might not help but here's a picture of a N. Snail laying eggs.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111106_110438.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111106_110438.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom