Have these really small things all over the glass in my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tfain

Aquarium Advice Activist
Have these really small things all over the glass in my tank. There clear and really really tiny. They kinda just stick to the glass and sway with the current. Does anyone know what they could be and how to get rid of it

I'll try but you can't really see it in a picture

Ok. Here's some pics

img_1632049_0_d244ddcbdffb8f2468cd9b2a064016f9.jpg

img_1632049_1_1503ee3f52861c24bc402db2bb67a30a.jpg

Microbubbles?

Can you tell if there are any cilia..hairlike fibers that might be legs or antenna?

I can't tell cause there so small. I just want them out. There all over the glass on my tank

Are there more that are moving in the water itself?

Have you tried using an algae scraper magnet to see if you can remove them that way?

No. There just sticking to the glass. I just wiped of the glass. Except the back cause there's bacteria growing on it

I have these to as well I just added a water ornament wondered if you had one to? Maybe that the cause otherwise I don't know?

I added some PVC pipe for my shark to hide in and a piece of coral. It's no live though

Don't have a clue then but I did get them a while back before I got rid of them by getting my hand in there and getting em off mine this time won't budge though

Back
Top Bottom