help me identify this coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not really sure what it is my parents brought it as a gift tonight

J32-6SPD said:
I'm not really sure what it is my parents brought it as a gift tonight

Do best at the bottom in the substrate with moderate flow and make sure your magnesium is in check that is one of my favorites

I hate to say anything for sure, cause I'm still learning, but it looked exactly like mine (minus the different color) lol, so I had to suggest it.

Buffy said:
I hate to say anything for sure, cause I'm still learning, but it looked exactly like mine (minus the different color) lol, so I had to suggest it.

You have the same coral how do u like it. They have some with a lot of green look really cool

I have a green one with purple tips, lovely none fussy coral in my experience.

img_1538980_0_6d3079abda4118fda6297c00e43eeac5.jpg

Mine has green "skin" where the tentacles come out, the tentacles look like a light rust color and tips are purple. I thought my tentacles would be white with purple tips. I could have sworn that is what it looked like at LFS.

I have a green one with purple tips, lovely none fussy coral in my experience.

I think it is gorgeous. What lights do you use? The tips look like a beautiful blue to me. (But I know pictures don't do colors right sometimes too).

Buffy said:
I think it is gorgeous. What lights do you use? The tips look like a beautiful blue to me. (But I know pictures don't do colors right sometimes too).

It's probably the actinics making them look blue. On this tank it's 2 White tube and two actinics. 3ft tank and 156w of T5 light.

Thanks by the way, I love LPS corals, they look like they are alive unlike most SPS.

Back
Top Bottom