HELP!!!!!!!!!!! with coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the_fish_man

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Okay so i am going to post this in the identifacation forum because i don't know the name of the coral but today i woke up and found it all twisted with a fungus thing on it it was origanly pink and now have of it is brown although it still has its polyps out and the other half looks happy Ill post a pic if anyone can name it but should I frag the part that is happy? The first pic you might be able to see the fungus. I will put it on the other forum and pics of it twisted

Is This A Mushroom?

I need help for what this is if you look close it brings little polyps in and out on it.

Toadstool leather and it will go through periods of slothing where it sheds its skin so to speak. I would deal with all those aiptasia you have in there before worrying too much with the leather. You may want to consider doing a PWC to keep the chemical warfare under control though.

BTW I merged your threads.

Last edited:
Oh you guys should see my full tank it is covered with aiptasia right now i am dosing with aiptasia x so they all are dieing . Thanks I just was really worried i didn;t want to lose it. I am going to frag it then bring it to my local frag meet on the 5th. Well thanks

it could be the aiptasia stinging the leather and making it look unhappy, it did that to my xenia for a little before i blasted the little jerk

Well i am trying to kill all the aiptasia on the rock right now. thanks zigggy for merging the threads.

wait aptasia can affect other plants? could that be why my mushroom is sulking? sorry, tiny little hijack

Back
Top Bottom