Hitchhiker help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally caught him! Anybody tell me what kind of mantis shrimp he is? I'm going to be calling around in the morning to see if anybody wants to buy or take it off my hands as I really don't want to kill him.

As for the orange thing I think it's a nudibranch (correct me if I'm wrong) are they bad for a fish only aquarium with inverts?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Lime green mantis shrimp( Geonodactylaceus sp)

Tested today and it looks like the cycles all done just have to do the water change and ready to stock. But today I noticed something new that I haven't noticed before.

I had a hitchhiker clam there that fell off a couple of days ago could it be part of that or is it something else?

Finally got a picture of the bristle work today. Is this worm ok to leave in. He was trying to steal some food from my emerald crab today. Will it harm any of my crabs or fish when I get them?

u

He looks like one of the safe ones to me. I've got loads of them in my 90 Reef, they don't hurt anything. Just be careful moving things in the tank and do NOT grab one of these worms.

90 G Reef
55 G Discus
24 G Reef

Back
Top Bottom