I.d these mushrooms please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Willba200

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi can anyone name these and are they easy to keep? ThanksImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393694986.258203.jpg

Those aren't shrooms there zoas or palys (can't really tell from picture) but they are an easy coral to care for. Lower light and flow and they should start to open up for you

Cool thanks for that. I also have these. Can you I.d them? They are like a tree and in lfs looked good. Can you tell me when they will open/take to the rockImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393701078.408935.jpg

That one kinda looks like Kenya tree but kinda hard to tell. A little more light and flow demanding than z's/p's but another hardy coral
Edit: looks like you've got some gha to which could be why the corals look angry (excess nitrates and phosphates in the water)

I know what you mean on the cyno. I am in the process if getting trates down. They are 10ppm at the moment. I only got these today so that's why tree is leaning. Will the zoas open out more? They looked like this in the lfs.

Back
Top Bottom