I got a free anemone with my new zoas! can someone ID please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I was at the LFS when the owner got back from his wholesaler with a couple of new pieces. I saw through the bags that one of them was a sweet rock completely covered in neon green and orange zoas So I told him not to even take it out of the bag and I'd just take it home. He said okay and I took them home.

Dunked the bag like I do everything and let the Zoas get acclimated. When I pulled them out and put them in my aquariumI noticed there was something else In the bag......... A BABY ANEMONE!!!! SWEET!!!!!

I have a tank set up for my wife so she can have a"nemo" (well she has 2 baby percs in QT almost ready to go in) . So, I put it in her aquarium.

It's about 3/4" tall and 1/3" wide.......... Any one got an Idea of what Kind he might be?

I GOT ANOTHER ONE ON A NEW ROCK OF ZOAS!!!!!!!!! ONLY THIS TIME IT"S A BABY ROSE......... I asked the guy at the fish store what it was and he said he didn't even realize it was stuck to the rock. I got the little guy at no extra charge.

Sweet! I'm going to keep this little guy in my tank hopefuly he's healthy and will live a long time so I can watch him grow!

Back
Top Bottom