I have no idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beej1254

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have no clue what this is but I found it attached to my reef saver rock. It appears to be 4 patches growing. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448739543.881966.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1448739555.382348.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I don't know. Where could it have come from? I have reef saver rock so I thought it was free of anything. But I guess it could have come on coral frags?

Should I remove it? Or let it go?

Thanks for the help. And I guess this goes on the list of stuff I didn't know existed. I did some quick reading and it's pretty amazing how complex these are. I think I'll leave it in the tank for now and see how it develops because some actually look pretty amazing. I just don't know if it will hurt me or anything else

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449710839.277193.jpg this looks very identical to the gunk I posted before but now is on my Zoa. Still harmless? I'll be removing this but should I be concerned?

You'd want to remove it from the zoas. Can smother or stress corals. Still harmless as long as not overcrowding.

Thanks again sniperhank. Always coming through for me! Haha

Back
Top Bottom