ID help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Just.A.Bit.Salty

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys, so bad news it's to small to take a picture I can't get the camera to focus on it right. So its small, moves pretty slow and has two purplish antennas. Its body is a red-brown and it has around 13 of these leave looking thorns coming up from its body they are purple at the base and go to a lime green at the tip, I can't tell if it has legs or not , looks kind of shrimp-ish lol if that helps but I have seen it on the glass so I think it has no legs.
Any ideas?:confused:
Thanks

Yes perfect I am still going though some pics of them on a website and haven't found the exact one but that has to be it, thanks

nudibranch's, yuk. I don't know if they are all bad but, the ones that grew in mine were bad. They were killing my zoas. I went out and bought Kent Lugol's Solution mixed some in a bucket fresh water and gave my zoas a dunk and it killed the nudibranch population. I had to do 2 dunks and it was a success.

No, its colors of purple and green and very bright and it's sleek looking not really "furry" I do appreciate you taking the time to look for me though thanks!

No problem, try googling aeolid nudibranchs if you haven't already. Definitely want to confirm now rather than later

Yea I will I found one site of nudibranchs pictures just to help with ID, they have over 38,000 pictures to go through lol

Back
Top Bottom