ID help plz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WarOrks15

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok so i was takeing out the last of my cc in my tank and putting in the sand. and i found this thing. it has no eyes and only has like 3 brown bands on it. when i found it it was about 1 in in lenght. and i thouhgt it was dead. but then it grew. it can get about 3" long and really skinny. any halep? i have 2 pics of it. i right now have it in a test tube so if you need more pic tell me and i can try to get a better one. thanks. oh ya if any one had any idea what it is or if it looks like some thing to keep or toss tell me. or it will go back in the tank in a few days.

not that i know of. i have one really big one and one on the rocks. but that could be it
i will drop him back in the tank. unless he came from my liverock but that was a long time ago that i got new live rock.
thank you

now that look more like it. now i forget they are keepers right? too many worms and i think the only ones that are not keepers are the flat worms and the bristle worm (i do not keep them because they eat my zoo)

WarOrks15 said:
now that look more like it. now i forget they are keepers right?
(y)

the only ones that are not keepers are the flat worms and the bristle worm (i do not keep them because they eat my zoo)
Defintely true on the flatworms but if you're having a problem with bristle type worms attacking your zoo's, I'd look into fireworms. Common bristles will only consume corals if necrosis is already present or they're as long as your arm 8O.

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom