id needed...updated pic...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BeGiNeR_7

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have no clue what this thing is but it can retract back into it's hole or tube or whatever. This is as far as I have seen it come out so far.

Attachments

• id3_904.jpg
    id3_904.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 21
  • id2_126.jpg
    id2_126.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 21
  • id1_680.jpg
    id1_680.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 20
  • id_129.jpg
    id_129.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 23
I don't know what that thing is but on the last picture, to the left of that thing is a glass anemone i think. U should try to get rid of it ASAP

TheRealFF said:
I don't know what that thing is but on the last picture, to the left of that thing is a glass anemone i think. U should try to get rid of it ASAP

Yeah, I know there are a few actually. I ordered some joe's juice the other night. It should be here tommorow.

Had to edit since I can't post again.

I have looked everywhere and can't find anything on this thing. Is there anyone who has seen anything similar??????

Here is a pic of the tube it comes out of. Not sure if this will help or not with the id but I'd figured I'd post it just in case.

Attachments

• tube_212.jpg
    tube_212.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 15
Once I realized it was coming from a tube I figured it might be a worm of some sort. I can deal with a filter feeder, I just didn't want it to be bad for the tank. Figured I would find out and remove asap if necessary. Glad, to hear I can keep it. It is a pretty cool looking hitchhiker, LOL!!!

BTW, I found another one last night, it's a little smaller though.

Back
Top Bottom