ID on these guys ? - Pics added

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrendanH

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm guessing the first one is some sort of snail or sea slug and the second either a type of pod or shrimp. Anyone know for sure ? Thanks again .... :)

Can't add the pics due to message saying I've reached my upload quota. I don't know how to solve that - I've tried looking at my quota in the gallery but there is plenty space left there and I tried editing previous posts with pics but couldn't figure out how to delete them .......

To delete pics that are already uploaded to the forums (you have two seperate quotas, one for the gallery and one for the forum) view your profile (click the little profile button under one of your posts), on the bottom right (maybe somewhere else on different styles), look for your User Attatchment Control Panel, that link will take you to where you can delete previous uploads. Alternately you can Make a donation to the site and your upload quota to the forums and to the gallery will be increased to 10 MB each, as well as a few other perks for becoming an Aquarium Advice Alumni ;)

Gotcha - thanks Kevin. I will make a donation soon - I'm getting a lot of great advice from this site so it's well worth it :)

The top photo is an amphipod, and a damn clear shot of one too, nice shootin tex!!!

The other photo looks like a stomatella spp snail to me.

Back
Top Bottom