Is this aptasia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought 30 lbs off reefcleaners.com I couldn't be more happy with what they sent.

I used boiling water on the Apastia, and it worked. I hit some of the zoos, and it may have killed them to.

You know what i mean.. it was once live rock that is now dry rock lol

Garybrooke said:
I think it's a majono not an aiptasia.

I think ur right my friend. And people it's not that big a deal... If you get them when there small, there not a problem.. Same as the "dreaded" brittleworm.. Research and avoid any chemicals/treatments asap.....

Note the water doesn't have to be boiling either. Straight hot water 115° - 125° (hot water heater temp) is hot enough.. And copperband fish live on that crap... Buy one and when your problem is gone return for store credit... Hard to get them to eat after the "pest" are gone.

Garybrooke said:
I think it's a majono not an aiptasia.

Does this spread like aiptasia?

The boiling water worked great. I haven't seen the three I melted since. The zoo colony I was trying to save is growing now.

Thanks!

Flipping minow said:
Does this spread like aiptasia?

The boiling water worked great. I haven't seen the three I melted since. The zoo colony I was trying to save is growing now.

Thanks!

I had 30 + in my tank lfs said thay dont spread quick but to be they did. I used this it worked great all were gone over night. Havent been back.

ForumRunner_20120405_122747.jpg

Back
Top Bottom