Just got these guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

10galclowns

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I think I may have killed them. I broke the big rock in pieces to get these little frags and don't know if I hurt them or not.

image-3898127368.jpg

Give it a few days, they should bounce back. Some shrooms can take about a week or so...they don't look shredded or anything. Good luck

Corals are surprisingly resilient. I wouldnt reccomend doing this but shrooms have been ground to a paste and dumped into a tank which after a few weeks had sprouts. They may be the hardiest coral out there imo

+1 to shrooms, very hardy. Unless of course you scare the crap out of one like I did and bump the Radions 10%...my favorite watermelon shroom has bleached and I have it in the shade trying to recover.

I got both of them for 10 bucks I guess we will see what happens but hey I was wondering if any of you guys would know what this is. In the pictures it's the piece of [rock] that looks like a bridge. It's not rock because it moves up and down every once in awhile

image-904687317.jpg

Most likely some sort of bivalve or mollusk. Filter feeder, harmless.

Back
Top Bottom