just popped up today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

e-cat

Aquarium Advice Addict
well its kind of hard too discribe because i cant get a proper view of it, there are about 3 - 4 green and black stringy things about an inch long and as thing as a couple pieces of hair, all i can see is them waving in the air and over the rock, im guessing that they cant move because there in the same place.

i thought i found something like that too. Turned out to be a piece of hair with algae growin on it 8O 8O

this thing is alive, not hair i thought it was a serpant star fish at first but i havent seen a body yet.

Could be some sort of spionid worm or vermetid gastropod - do the "hairs" extend from a match-stick like skeleton, or do they appear to come directly from within the rock?

i try'd and they all turn out blurry, i know i have those worms that live in a little tube and have 2 things hangging out and anouther type that has the same sort of tube and things hangging out that look like roots but this looks really different and when i watch it, it looks like its waveing the 2" "arms" and looking for food.

Back
Top Bottom