Know what these are? And how to care for them?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TitoBoyz2491

Aquarium Advice Regular
Okay so my gf brought these 2 critters from naples to my tank about 3 months ago. I got a 20 long thats established for over a couple of years. They like to be in the sand, my sand bed is about 5 to 6 inches deep btw. They seem to be doing well, and i'd like that to continue, you guys know how to care for them? or what to suppliment them with such as food or etc?

Attachments

• IMG_1974.jpg
    IMG_1974.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_4984.jpg
    IMG_4984.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 262
There fighting conches. They dont actually fight though. Know need to feed them anything they eat detritus and algae just Luke snails

I don't think the first one is a fighting conch but then again, I'm not the best identifier lol. If they're both males, they will fight.

TitoBoyz2491 said:
Okay so my gf brought these 2 critters from naples to my tank about 3 months ago. I got a 20 long thats established for over a couple of years. They like to be in the sand, my sand bed is about 5 to 6 inches deep btw. They seem to be doing well, and i'd like that to continue, you guys know how to care for them? or what to suppliment them with such as food or etc?

First one looks like Super Tongan Nassarius snail.Second one is definitely Fighting conch.Both are great and don't need special feeding.

I agree with ricksreef thay both are reef safe and no need to feed. With your established tank you should have no probloms

Back
Top Bottom