Long sticky arm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drinkingbird

Aquarium Advice Activist
Found something new, but don't know what it could be.
He lives in the sand under the LR ( & it's not Squidworth) ... the only part I've seen is a 1/2 inch opaque tenticle like arm reaching up & outward to gather small bits of shell & grains of sand to surround it's home. It will gather stuff continously for 5- 10 mins, then lay dormant for a day & do they same the very next day. Has anyone ever seen something like this?

One more question... Are there ever any bad pods? I have a bunch of new ones that scamper over the sand (tiny white bodies, tan heads- they look a little like spider mites). Also found a 1/2 inch amphipod &baby astea snails

Hmmm - I may be spending too much time in front of the aquarium.

( & it's not Squidworth)
you mean patrick :wink:

Hmmm - I may be spending too much time in front of the aquarium.
this is only true if you're in danger of losing your job or significant other :wink:

as far as whats decorating its home in your sand it's hard to tell. I get the occasional pyramid of sand that appears in my tank in the mornin... I never have seen whats creating them... I wouldn't worry too much... but, as always, a picture would certainly help :wink:

Back
Top Bottom