Looking at this coral but not sure what it is???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow!!!! Now that's an lfs, I'm in love with the milky ways and that rhodactis not gonna lie. Honestly everything on the list looks good (except the hulk z's, that's a little expensive for re named radio active dragons eyes, and they're a weed in my tank), the rainbow montis are nice, the rounder one looks like it's putting down more base from the pics.

Edit: on another note, thanks autumn I feel like I must buy these now :(

https://www.mindblowingcorals.com/store/p1198/Blasto.html

And getting more jealous as I look through the z's/p's

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wow!!!! Now that's an lfs, I'm in love with the milky ways and that rhodactis not gonna lie. Honestly everything on the list looks good (except the hulk z's, that's a little expensive for re named radio active dragons eyes, and they're a weed in my tank), the rainbow montis are nice, the rounder one looks like it's putting down more base from the pics.

Edit: on another note, thanks autumn I feel like I must buy these now :(

https://www.mindblowingcorals.com/store/p1198/Blasto.html

And getting more jealous as I look through the z's/p's

LOL Merry Christmas. :lol:

Those ARE stunning, and I mean STUNNING. So amazing. I try not to look at stuff too closely if I don't want to want to buy it! Since I am still working with being a noob, I try lot to look at the expensive stuff I would probably kill.

Thank you for mentioning the Hulks I kinda liked their bright color, anyway I will focus on the other better stuff. All those are in their house and Allyson is really nice and helpful.

Thanks for the pointers!

That's not chili pepper. Chili pepper is green with red polyps. Idk what that's but it's mislabeled. The green slimer frags are pretty cheap

Thank you for mentioning the Hulks I kinda liked their bright color

Thanks for the pointers!

I was totally tricked for a second and thought maybe I had a cool zoa instead of my radioactive dragons because they looked just like the hulks! Ahhh, labels!

Ooohhh those are nice. Z's are easy and they've got some nice morphs for good prices, if they were local to me it could get dangerous :D

From the original CL posting, I will get the Green for $15, and the Leather for $30! The Duncan was picked up the day before last, but not by me :nono: I asked about the rock with the Rics towards the back and maybe some button polyps. Haven't heard back about the cost for those yet. For sure wanting both of those! Thursday. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom