Looks like a small bubbles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yap its purple. Is it safe and what dose it mean. I mean the state of my tank.
How many snail and hermit cr i need ro stuck. 6 gal reef.

I would keep it. It looks nice. Algae growing doesn't mean anything, except that you have an ideal environment for it to grow (light and nutrient filled water). If it gets out of hand, then you will have to take steps to lower the nutrient levels (more frequent water changes, cutting back on feeding...).
You don't need any hermits or snails for your tank, unless you like to watch them. Many hermits kill snails out of instinct, so if you got both, you may only end up with hermits at the end anyway. Whatever you add must have food to sustain it.

But i have same slight algae growing on the liverpck. And i wana have sane swift crow. Do u think my deep sand bed will add a nitrate to my tank. Its 5 cm.

No. A deep sand bed reduces nitrates, not adds nitrates...but 2"(5cm) is not considered a deep sand bed. I would do as I suggested above- cut back on feeding and do more frequent water changes. This will starve the algae.

Back
Top Bottom