Macro with pics and questions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kidkameleon3

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well I noticed these little red guys poping up all over the tank a while back.This is the biggest one so far.Do you think he'll get big once I start feeding plankton and move to the 55?

Also what the hell is all the string things they are all over my rock in the 10 gal thing they are your macro dusters?

edit:sorry off by a few on the size try this:p

Ive got the same small feather dusters on a few of my pieces of lr and they are great! mine are a little over a year old and keep getting bigger. The strings look like the might be spaghetti worms and nothing to worry about there either. Looks like you just got a pretty good pick of lr!

thanx for the hope of them getting bigger, do you feed with plankton or anything?Ya I like tricking the lfs from time to time.I got that out of a tank that was used to sell fish from not the LR garbage dump they had. It is about 1-2 years old though now.

good deal i try to spray a little DT's over them but mostly jsut let them filter feed on their own! Way to go on the lr pick, i have two feathers that are natural in the rock and right next to each other. As for the worms they are fine on their own too! It looks like you just got a real good piece of lr! congrats

Back
Top Bottom