Mantis early warning signs? (pic)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brisc0

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hehe i know some of you are thinking "brisc0, your a fool for posting this, don't you have a mantis tank?" Well, you may be right... I have tried to tell myself that the noise I have been hearing, so much like the noise in my mantis cube is just the powerheads clicking on, however now this morning, looking me in the face is a mangled shell. So, anyone have an ideas how that happened other than the obvious? Its okay to lie to me to put my mind at ease, I really don't mind. I hate to think that not only do I have to catch Bonnie, but now a rogue mantis as well... ugh

Your other mantis has been emailing one still in the main, this is a mutiny.
:twisted:

Your hermit crab decided he was tired of being an introverted invert, and he wants to act on stage, so he "broke out of his shell".

Hmm... there was talk going around the JBJ the other day that Le Chuck had posted a reward for Bonnie. Perhaps one of his lackies has infiltrated the sanctity of my main tank is now hunting her down. Surely once she is claimed he will just leave. No need to get out the traps, no cause for alarm.

brisco one comment for real

thats some course azz sand ya have there

Yup, I used some speical floor reefsand for my DSB when I was still green, its working for me now, and could continue to do so. If I start to see any NO3 or PO4 that is not managable I will know my numbers up. Only being 4" deep though I have a feeling it will perform fine as a DSB, at least until I have to scrap this tank to make room for that 500 gallon dream tank. LoL im still living in blissful ignorace knowing that I still have between 1.5 and 3 years before it will blow, should the cards fall that way.

Back
Top Bottom