Many wavy 3" tentacles coming out of rock at night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckycat

Aquarium Advice Freak
OK sorry I don't have a picture of this, because this thing comes out only at night and my digital camera is on the fritz to boot.

When we turn off the lights on the tank a critter comes out of the side of one of our lr. It looks like many worms that all emerge from one fleshy object. The "arms" are light brownish, transluscent, very skinny, smooth, and some seem very long - maybe 3" in length. If I didn't think they were connected to one central location I'd think they were a bunch of almost see-through worms.

Sorry I wish I had a photo... I'll continue my search but was wondering if anyone might have any idea what this might be. I've looked through the "common hitchhikers" section, and didn't see anything resembling this. BTW lr is from liverocks.com.

Any thoughts?

Just did some more searches and found some pics that look similar to what I have. The pics are of a spaghetti worm..trying to find some really good pics of this worm to see if that is what I have here.

lucky cat does it look like this:
id.jpg

Back
Top Bottom