Mushroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leeh24

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all
Been able to get better pictures now of this mushroom. The white inner bits have opened again any ideas ?
Lee

Attachments

• image-1171917638.jpg
    image-1171917638.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 97
  • image-2589315527.jpg
    image-2589315527.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 93
If it's wanting to know what type of mushy it is I'm not too sure but if it keeps squeezing those White bits out it's deffo unhappy

I done a partial water change today and this white bits came out centre, gone back in now. I have a few other mushrooms in there all ok. Do they tend to open up from centre ? It is kind of like a anemone mouth.
Lee

Honestly comparing between all the threads you posted I say it looks like some sort of carpet anemone. The white part looks like its guts. I have never seen a mushroom open up like that. Some sort of mini carpet is my guess.

kdpuffer said:
Honestly comparing between all the threads you posted I say it looks like some sort of carpet anemone. The white part looks like its guts. I have never seen a mushroom open up like that. Some sort of mini carpet is my guess.

I have a mushroom that puts his guts out if I move him but it's a defence I suppose

It's has went back in now and looks ok again. I never seen it before , it did look like a nem in the middle but I don't think it is.
Maybe just done being defensive because I done a water change.
Any ideas on type ?
Lee

Leeh24 said:
It's has went back in now and looks ok again. I never seen it before , it did look like a nem in the middle but I don't think it is.
Maybe just done being defensive because I done a water change.
Any ideas on type ?
Lee

I don't have a clue tbh. It looks like one I have that also spews his insides out! Lol

Back
Top Bottom