mushrooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gfishguy56

Aquarium Advice Activist
does anyone know the type/name of these mushrooms? they came in some liverock i bought about about 3 years ago and have been multiplying ever since.

Looks like common mushrooms to me. I am retarded when it comes to knowing latin names off the top of my head so if no one else can give it to you it will ahve to wait till I get home tonight (if I remember).

The way they are streched out implys they are hungery for more light. Whats the kind of light output on your tank?

I only have the standard flourescent lights that came with that tank, but that's all they've had and they are sprouting all over the place. Even on the bottoms of my rock structure where there is hardly any light. Those aren't even the biggest mushrooms i have in that tank. But I will be coming to their rescue shortly as I have CSL lights on the way. Thanks for the help, I'm a bit retarded as well. The more I think I know about this hobby the more I realize I haven't a clue.

Back
Top Bottom