Mystery Coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nxb161

Aquarium Advice FINatic
From my two tanks this is the last coral that I can't quite name. I always ask before I purchase, but I'm so excited to get them acclimated in the tank, I don't always write it down before I forget.... :eek: When I first got it (2 months ago or so) there was one lobe and a tiny tiny second lobe. So it has grown.

img_1120378_0_903581ef558bdb2186ddd1373a28103d.jpg

Let me know if you need a better pic, this pic makes it look like a polyp (but I know its not)

oh yeah? Thanksm I really didn't think they were. Not that this matters, but they're more pink than brown. They're more oval than round. I actually have some brown button polyps about 6" to the right of these... I just find it hard to believe they're the same thing.

oh yeah? Thanksm I really didn't think they were. Not that this matters, but they're more pink than brown. They're more oval than round. I actually have some brown button polyps about 6" to the right of these... I just find it hard to believe they're the same thing.

Haha, okay then they are pink/brown button polyps.
;)
Matt

:) yes yes, I assumed as much. I was surprised about them being button polyps not the color :eek: They just seem to react different. I'm just surprised I paid $10 for a single polyp. I thought I was told it was something different, that's all.

Thanks Larry, I think that name rings a bell.

Back
Top Bottom