Never seen before....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adacaro

Aquarium Advice Activist
When I got my rock it had a almond looking thing it was dried after 6 months this thing opened not all the way,but it has something inside that moves .When a fish comes near it , it closes and then opens partially. I have no pictures. What can it be.

Thats really strange, I've never heard of that before. I'm really interested to find out what that is. Is there NO way you can post a pic?

sounds like a clam but, if I'm reading this right, the rock has been dry for six months?

WHEN I got the it had been out of the water for about six months and I always look at that strange looking dried almond , and after 7 months it opens has a transparent thing when it opens,it moves but nothing comes out just that transparent round thing at the bottom not to big and it doesnt open all the way. It just moves has something moving inside and open and closes very quickly when fish get near

Wow, I can't imagine anything being alive after all that time out of water. That's incredible. 8O

Back
Top Bottom