New hermit crab !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dude1982

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just went and picked up a hermit crab (I didn't research anything on hermits), I know I should of done but I got him anyway. I have just been reading some horror stories like "it ate my star fish" lol. I also have a star fish and some smaller Talbot damsels and small clowns, I was wondering if these would be ok with a hermit in there. I think he is a hairy red legged hermit, I'll post a pic of him !

In my experience. You are okay with just about any hermit you want some such the halloween hermit i think have some requirements but other then that its some times a hit or miss if its going to attack your starfish or snails and when that happens ta usally because the snail fell upside down or your star us already a goner

Phew thanks. I was getting worried that i was going to come down in the morning and my tank was empty but there was one fat hermit lol. The mrs would kill me if it ate her starfish !

I think your good and shouldn't worry. I love the light reds and blues in my tank ook great i have a red one that moved into one of my turbo snails shell everyone alars asking why that one has legs

Back
Top Bottom