omg... i almost vomited..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiredfish

Aquarium Advice Activist
is this a feather duster or a tubworm of some sort? i found it when i was moving some of my rock into my new tank. it was kinda packed in with sediment and then it came loose..it twisted around a bit then stretched out some and the skinny end of it started to dig in the substrate trying to hide or somethin...anyways the small end emerged and look like either feathers or somethin, it freaked me out seeing that...to top it off there were 2 huge bristleworms..yuk...the pics are very close up....i got lucky with the camera..lol

Attachments

• worm_thing1.jpg
    worm_thing1.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 168
  • worm_thing2.jpg
    worm_thing2.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 195
  • worm_thing3.jpg
    worm_thing3.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 238
Geez, and when I saw the topic, I figured you had your first whiff of decomposing anenome. :lol:

Sipunculuns are pretty cool, but I am not sure that I would want one in my reef.

Toirtis said:
Sipunculuns are pretty cool, but I am not sure that I would want one in my reef.

Why? They are harmless detritus eaters. I have several in my reef. Just curious.

They are harmless and reef safe. (was that an oxymoron?)
I have 3 of 'em. You will see them mostly just before lights out and after dark.
Very nice pics BTW.

Back
Top Bottom