please id

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reyma10

Aquarium Advice Activist
Friend of mine gave it to me and don't know what it is

Sorry forgot to attach

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120731_232741.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120731_232741.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 116
Are they good or bad and are they a type of coral or anemone

Jaja OK then then its my first coral then first step into reef aquarium are they a hardy type of coral

Jaja OK then then its my first coral then first step into reef aquarium are they a hardy type of coral

They are one of the easiest to keep and its really hard too kill them. They really don't have any special requirements.

OK my friend does snorkeling hear near Puerto Rico and found it and gave it to me and told me he finds lots of it and in different colors

Yeah just be careful it may bring unwanted pest into you tank and kill things off. Also I bleive USA laws are in effect in Puerto Rico and therefore its illegal to gather coral, but not 100%, but if you do dont take a bunch. Not trying to be mean just advising.

Well sorry bout didn't know that even thou its tiny its bout 2 inch of rock and like I said since it was a gift didn't know bout the laws and stuff and thanks for the advice of the unwanted pest next time ill do a quarentine

I think carribean corals are not allowed to be collected in US waters. Tell your friend to stop.

Thanks and crepe I already told him and he won't do it again he didn't know also

Back
Top Bottom