****PLEASE tell me this is a Rose Bubble Tip Anemone!!****

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sorry for the crappy pic, and the tank not clean, but I got to know. The anemone is a bit shrunk up because I just put it in the tank about 10 min ago.
It was about 1 1/2 times bigger at the lfs.

Is it a RBTA?

f5028a3f.jpg

SWEET!!!!!!

I was looking for a peice of coral at the lfs, and saw it attached to a rock behind a big peice of lr. I asked how much, he said 14.99. I just about dove in the tank after it. I was like, well ok, I'll take it. :D :D :D :D

Good deal! I paid 50.00 for mine just to have him take a ride in the hob filter. :oops: Yes, I know better and hate that I didn't get the intake covered back up right away after moving the tank. :(
Good luck Rev! :D

We just got ours(pic in gallery) and paid 69.99 for him. You got a steal. They also are very well known for spitting off a clone fairly frequently if water conditions and feeding are done right.

Looka like a rose to me. Sweet find! When it acclimates a bit more, post some more pics!

Thanks all. I will post some pics later on today. It has since opened up fully and is trying to find a spot it likes. It has moved probably 4 to 5 inches since I put it in the tank. :wink:

Revhtree - I somehow get the feeling that you acquired this beautiful rose from your buddy...am I correct?

Nevertheless...great deal and it's looking good!

Actually I was wondering if someone would comment on this JChillin. There was a lfs I always bought salt from before my friend opened up. Well I switched to oceanic and had to start buying from a different lfs since they were the only ones carrying it. The salt was priced very high, but I had to buy it. Well the first lfs in my little story here started carrying the oceanic salt for 13.99 for a 50g mix. That is $16 cheaper than the other lfs here in town. I have also bought a few corals from them since my friend does not sell them yet. I went to get salt and lo and behold there it was..... :wink:

PS. My friend is really neglecting the sw end of the store. He seems to not really care about it, and if he doesnt care, then there is really nothing I can do. He is in to the quick bucks when he sells puppys, and ferrets for double what he pays! I can't say that I blame him. Got to pay those bills I guess...........

Obviously he was looking forward to you handling the SW end :mrgreen:

Since that didn't happen, he has no interest. Shame.

Well, if that is the case...you really made a "steal"! :D :D :D

Ok, my bubble moved somewhere in the rock work. So I go to look for it and take all the rock out and everything and still cannot find it. I did however find a ball of clear jelley. It didnt stink....I hope it wasnt my bubble....... :roll:

MIA.....

Uh oh. Did you check the overflows or powerheads? They can be pretty good at hiding. Any signs something was wrong? I hope it turns up. Keep us posted...Lando

Update:

I have not seen the RBTA since my last post. I took all the rock out. I guess the clear jelly was the remains of it...... :roll:

Back
Top Bottom