probably a bad hitchhiker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was doing my usual morning snoop and happened to notice this fellow. The picture isn't that clear (no coffee yet) but the base of it is soft and the tentacles retract into the base when touched....it looks like a ball when they retract.

Ideas?

img_926111_0_2bfd5930d24badd674be4f5d89a9c999.jpg

my first thought was that too but the tentacles are 'individual' like an bta and the base is different than an aptasia..... ?

It looks like a manjano those are bad some people keep the tulip version , for now I would say keep an eye on it

Looks creepy reminds me of the really old movie THE BLOB before you know it that little hitchiker could take over the world........:silly:

Pickling lime will work if it gets out of control.

It's tiny. Keep an eye on it and see what it does. If it is bad, it will be easy to remove.

Woke up this morning and it's gone....peppermints must have had a snack last night....and here I was hoping it was something really cool! Rats!!

It 'kinda' looks like what I discovered in my tank, interestingly, mine moves around too... weird.

You would be surprised at just where those lil boogers can show up :D

Back
Top Bottom